- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :MongoDB
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Data Migration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Well versed with core MongoDB concepts -Expert in differences between typical relational and NoSQL DB development and access methodologies with experience in collection creation, access method tuning, sharding implementation, index creation, and debugging query execution to increase database performance -Experience in data life cycle management and working with high availability server tuning for high throughput -Experience with Backup/Restore and DR -Experience with DB re-platforming to Azure
- Technical Experience : -Minimum 7 years of IT experience with 5 years of extensive DB experience with a good knowledge of DB migration -Experience with architectural patterns for a large, high-scale data platform -Experience in MongoDB Data modelling, NoSQL Architecture -Involved in Capacity planning, Data modeling, Identifying bottlenecks in applications and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalability, security, and responsiveness -Proven ability in disciplines of data warehousing
- Professional Attributes : -Should have excellent client communication skill -Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ PG
- Additional Information : -Capability to mentor staff on MongoDB best practices -Knowledge of other NoSQL, columnar/RDBMS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.