- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Configuration,Siebel Open UI
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Application Developer - Minimum 2 or more Siebel upgrade Open UI implementation experience from 7x/8x versions 2- Experience in developing themes, modifying swt files, task based UI, navigation based UI development etc Skill in technical communication; supervise team members and provide troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : 1- Strong exposure to Open UI architecture and understanding of existing Siebel enterprise architecture Should have in-depth Open UI design and development experience 2- re-engineering core custom business functionalities Hands on technical expertise in Open UI/UX features like HTML5, CSS, JQuery, themes, PM, PR etc
- Professional Attributes : 1- Should be a team player and active resource
- Educational Qualification : 1- Regular Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.