- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Design and Build
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Red Hat Certified Architect RHCA Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration SUSE Certified Engineer SCE SUSE Enterprise Architect SEA
- Technical Experience : Minimum of 8 to 10 years combined experience in Windows/VMware/Linux Infrastructure in a Medium/Large Datacenter environment Should have lead or worked on minimum two large hybrid/ public cloud-based datacenter transformation programs Expertise in complex Linux implementations and migrations in Redhat or SLES including expertise Linux clustering solutions End to end Migration Planning and Implementing Skills: Client Facing Skills Attentiveness, Ability to read customers, Adaptability Pr
- Professional Attributes : Domains and Databases migration on/to Amazon Web Services Worked on Virtualization Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make the connection between different zones; Blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL Setup/Managing CDN on Amazon CloudFront Origin Path: Server / S3 to improve site Create/Managing
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.