- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Linux/Unix Desktop Management,Microsoft Windows 10,Service Desk Remote Technology Support
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Provide training and mentor existing team and new hires Troubleshoot issues with Desktops and EUC Deployment Work in 24 x 7 support model
- Technical Experience : Knowledge on EUC technologies Desktops, Laptops Knowledge on different flavors of Workstation OS Windows, Linux and Mac Strong troubleshooting skills on different flavors of Workstation OS Windows, Linux and Mac Knowledge on SCCM deployment and workstation patching, App packaging Professional Experience Should have 3 years of experience in Operational support roles
- Professional Attributes : Should have supported EUC deployments Should have experience performing EUC transitions / transformations Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understanding them in the context of the business
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Good To have Certification on EUC technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.