- Role :Application Support Engineer
- Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Defect triage of issues in the application testing environments B: Deployment of code and/or retrofit of production code C: Communicating to our clients and/or consulting on design of infrastructure
- Technical Experience : A:Strong background in Ansible/ Pupper Linux Administration Working knowledge of scripting: Unix shell B:Responsible for developing and executing deployment packages for deploying, automating, monitoring and supporting high-availability Linux-based servers and applications in cloud hosted environments C:Work collaboratively with operations and engineering in new system design, process improvement, and resolving complex technical problems D:Configure, install, deploy and monitor Linux system
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to lead and actively participate in conference calls with technical and business users Flexible to work in different shifts, including rotational night shift and weekend support
- Educational Qualification : a. UG/PG degree related computer, accounting, business or public administration, finance, grants management, or economics is expected .
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.