- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Work in Process
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Gather analyse business requirements and perform FitGap analysisb Active participation in preparing various project documents Solution design Functional Specifications Setup Documents SITUAT Test Scripts Training materialsc Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignmentsd Create and execute test scenarios in various test environmentse Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
- Technical Experience : a Minimum oneyear full lifecycle project with Oracle Manufacturing Cloud implementation b Minimum three years working with Oracle EBS Bill of Material Routing and Work in Progressc Good understanding of related modules like Inventory Management Procurement and Order Management Cloud
- Professional Attributes : a Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problemsolving environmentb Proven ability to build manage and foster a teamoriented environmentc Desire to work in an information systems environmentd Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Additional Information : Open to travel short term and long term
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.