- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good Customer connect and experience directly working with Customer Understanding of SCCM architecture, including configuration files Extensive experience in the implementation, administration, configuration and maintenance of SCCM Enterprise environment Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting Experience managing an OS image for large corporate environments Knowledgeable in desktop virtualization and thin client technologies
- Technical Experience : Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems Evaluate emerging technologies to ensure technical solutions are compatible with the companys business needs and strategic objectives Provide technical expertise, guidance and strategic recommendations to other IT groups Funct
- Professional Attributes : Utilizes gained knowledge and experience in the following areas: - MS security Department of Defense specific requirements preferred - Experience in building MSIs using automated tools
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.