- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :SOA Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :SOA Diagnostic,SOA Strategy & Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Install and configure/upgrade standalone/cluster Oracle Fusion Middleware product like Oracle SOA suite, OSB, Adapters and WebLogic Administration support for Oracle Fusion Middleware products like Oracle SOA suite, OSB, Adapters, WebLogic servers and BPEL Installation, configuration, patching, troubleshooting, maintaining Oracle fusion middleware on Linux servers Troubleshooting, Load balancing, clustering, deploying applications Performance tuning and maintenance
- Technical Experience : Work on web security tools LDAP server, SSL certificates and client authentication Node manager configuration Developing WLST scripts and auto deployment process WebLogic administration, Monitoring and troubleshooting Performance tuning of WebLogic servers Issue root cause analysis and resolution
- Professional Attributes : Good communication Ready to learn new things Quick learner with interest and ability to master new technologies and able to handle tasks effectively and working independently as well as a in a team
- Educational Qualification : 15 year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.