- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Responsible to Migrate source code from SVN to BitbucketGIT b: Should be able to Define and standardize branching and merging strategy and help the developers to merge the code c: Should be able to design and implement CI/CD Pipeline
- Technical Experience : a:should be 4 to 6 years expertise in scripting language to automate build and deployment for Java, Net and other technologies b:Has expertise in JIRA, Jenkins and Confluence administration c:Experience in using/configuring tools like Junit, Karma, sonarQube, Selenium, cucumber, etc d:Liaise between multiple application teams to implement best DevOps practices across the all the applications in the project e:Hands-on in configuring monitoring tools f:Exposure to containerization and infra automa
- Professional Attributes : a:Should have team handling skills b: Must have good analytical skills c:Should have good presentation skills and communication skills
- Additional Information : Ready to Work from Kharadi and Fursangi location
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.