- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have strong knowledge in QM processes,Master data, Batch Management,Notifications,Quality Certificates, Stability Study 2 Should have hands on experience of Quality Planning,Quality Inspection Quality control 3 Should have strong knowledge of business processes 4 Should have knowledge experience in Integration of QM with PP, MM and PM 5 Should have knowledge in Result recording,Defects recording,Sample management,Usage decision and Configuration 6 Master Data identification
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have strong knowledge in MRP, MRP Strategy 10 40, Coverage Profile, Safety Stock, Lot sizing procedure, Special Proc key, MRP types, PDT, GR 2 Should have good knowledge about PP configuration, Operations, Execution, Batch Management, Sub-contracting 3 Should have strong knowledge of SOP cycle, Demand Management and Supply chain process 4 Should have experience in Integration with CO, MM, SD QM 5 Should have strong experience working as functional consultant in development
- Professional Attributes : 1 - Good documentation skill and process orientation 2 - Ability to prioritize and complete task as per schedule 3 - Attitude to learn, update knowledge and guide/mentor the team 4 - Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.