- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :MySQL
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Migration,Microsoft SQL Server,Oracle ADF
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Experience in Open Source Database Technology Platforms such as PostgreSQL or MySQL -Experience in writing complex procedural language artifacts: PL/SQL ,TSQL PL/PgSQL, stored procedures -Experience working with high availability server tuning including parameters, resources, contention, etc -Experience with Backup/Restore and Disaster Recovery -Experience with data warehousing and columnar DB architecture -Experience with database re-platforming, preferably to Azure
- Technical Experience : -Candidates should have minimum 10 years of IT experience and around 5 years of extensive database experience with a good knowledge of DB migration -Experience in optimization techniques such as projections and partitioning -Experience in Data Modelling, Ability to write, tune SQL queries desired -Experience with databases of 1-10TB in size across multiple database platforms eg Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra, etc desired -Experience in ETL/ELT workflow management desired
- Professional Attributes : -Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture -Should have excellent client communication skills -Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : -Must have: BE/BTech/MCA -Good to have: ME/MTech
- Additional Information : Experience with OLTP and OLAP Creating storage database structures with high-level security features
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.