- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Coordinate the end-to-end build release process including branching strategy, build configurations, and promotion of the application through the entire software development lifecycle -Work closely with the development team to manage processes and development -Experience with Azure DevOps administrative activities -Understanding of the entire configuration management, build and release cycle and processes including continuous integration -Help in troubleshooting build and deployment issues
- Technical Experience : Good understanding of Artifacts Experience with Azure build Release pipelins Good exposure and experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps Good exposure to Azure Cloud Expert ?in Azure DevOps
- Professional Attributes : 4-5 years experience with different technology DevOps implementation
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ PG
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.