- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Pegasystems Pega Marketing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1/2 - 5 years Hands-on experience on PRPC 6x/7x Good understanding of Class structure, Integration, Pega best practices, PAL, PLA Understanding of DSM and Next-Based-Action will have additional advantage Basic understanding of data base concepts is required
- Technical Experience : 1/2 - 5 years Hands-on experience on PRPC 6x/7x Good understanding of Class structure, Integration, Pega best practices, PAL, PLA Understanding of DSM and Next-Based-Action will have additional advantage Basic understanding of data base concepts is required
- Professional Attributes : 1 The ability to communicate clearly and effectively 2 Ability to react quickly to changing business conditions Ready to work under pressure 3 Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills 4 Problem-Solving Skills -motivated to take on challenges with minimal direction
- Educational Qualification : Btech or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.