- Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Technical architect for BMC Remedy , Service-Now, Splunk, MicroFocus OM stack, BPPM and other tools related solutions, including understanding and documenting the architecture Ability to generate High Level Design, High Level BoQ and other technical documents for Solutioning The role requires both broad technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customers requirement to an end-to-end technology solution
- Technical Experience : The candidate should possess a strong knowledge of Service-now technologies Expert level knowledge of Service-Now ITSM Suite, Service-Now Asset Management, Service-Now Change Management and CMDB is required ITIL and Service-Now certifications are preferred
- Professional Attributes : This role is a pre-sales Solution Architect role who would manage the large and complex bid Solutioning including RFP response more from Services / Implementation perspective and not product sales Candidate must have a minimum delivery experience of 2 years of either of tools like SPLUNK, MICROFOCUS
- Educational Qualification : Should be a graduate and Overall 10-14 Yrs experience of which 5-6 years should be in Tools Solution
- Additional Information : The candidate must have a strong background in ITIL methodologies including, Change, Incident, Probl
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.