- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 1-2 years on Hybris work experience and Java /J2ee/Spring/hibernate as core/basic experience 2 Should have minimum 1-2 years of Java working experience 3 Should have worked on at least 1 end to end project in this tool 4 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 5 Resource should know how to write flexi query and impex 6 Resource should have knowledge on how the product cockpit , cms cockpit , backoffice , datahub works
- Technical Experience : 1 Java Spring 2 Java Hibernate 3 SAP Hybris Commerce 4 Minimum primary skill and other technical skill required Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring MVC, MsSQl, JQuery
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.