- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a SAP FICO consultant should assist in designing, building, testing and deploying SAP-based ERP solutions in the SAP FI/CO area, often in close cooperation with the clients finance team b Exposure in SAP for Oil Gas and Joint Venture Accounting c ITIL Certification, Agile delivery methodology, knowledge on Devops
- Technical Experience : a Should have minimum experience of 6 - 8 years in SAP Financial Accounting Operations General Ledger Accounts, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting and Controlling b Experience in at least 1 Implementation and 2 -3 support projects
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication and analytical skills b Should be able to work independently and work with cross-functional and client facing teams within an onshore /off-shore model c Should have team management and team building skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.