- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :AngularJS,ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Incorporate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements Experience in application modernization, end to end application development using SOLID Principles Working on multiple offerings, POVs, estimation model, design principles, security, design and implementation plans for Microservice-Based Applications Good to have skill like people management, project management,
- Technical Experience : 15 years of programming experience on Web Windows applications with technologies AspNET MVC, C, ASPNET Core, SQL, WCF, REST, Web API, SOAP Working with application development unit testing and CI/CD 5 years of experience as an Architect where must have worked intensively on the architecture, design and implementation of projects focusing on the engineering of the application tier experience in technical architecture to provide strategy and expertise, sizing, prepare bill of material
- Professional Attributes : Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur Experience working in agile methodologies and maintain the high quality deliverables on time Drive early involvement in account opportunities to support account
- Additional Information : Good presentation and communication skill Risk management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.