- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :PeopleSoft PeopleTools
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle PeopleSoft General Ledger,PeopleSoft Financials Procure to Pay,PeopleSoft Financials Record to Report
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - PeopleSoft FSCM 9,1 or above - Should have experience in new development, modifications / medium to complex customization Online pages, App Engines, App Packages etc - Build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact PeopleSoft Technical and Functional knowledge - Sound understanding of PeopleSoft Business Process flows and transaction
- Technical Experience : - PeopleSoft People Tools, PeopleSoft Administration, - PeopleSoft upgrade, App Designer, People Code, SQR, - App Engine, App Packages, Integration Broker, PS/Query - Knowledge of configurations / setups of PeopleSoft Financials - Knowledge of General finance fundamental concepts / processes - Experience of financials modules like BI, AR, CM, KK, AP, Banking, Travel Expenses, AM, CM and GL
- Professional Attributes : - Good Communication skills ability to interact with client teams - Positive Attitude - Great at Time and Task Management - Quick Learning Ability - Deep and Broad Technical Experience - A Good Team Player - High-End User Focus - Good Analytical Skills - Should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : - BE/BTech Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Additional Information : Potential Shift work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.