- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage service desk operations and achieve client SLA with in budget FTE ensuring all compliance and ensuring continuous improvement leading to client value creation thus client satisfaction Manage multiple internal Help Desk teams and/or external Client Accounts Responsibilities include few of or all of below areas of management:- Client relation management, Operations management, People and Performance management, Budget / cost pyramid management, Transition manag
- Technical Experience : Client Relations Management Ensure client value creation, Maintain good rapport with clients, Participate in client meeting and client reviews, Manage client communications including knowledge transfers, Show case service desk capabilities to prospective clients Operations management, Meeting Client SLAs Manage service delivery / ensure all deliverables SLA are met as per contract/ MOU Review shift schedules to ensure adequate coverage based on call / email incidents arrival pattern
- Professional Attributes : 2 Candidate should have good knowledge about ITSM life cycle and ITIL framework ITIL foundation certification will be preferred 3 Candidate should have good knowledge on different vendor roles, scope and also logic approach 4 Candidate should have right communication skills and business etiquettes
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.