- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Person should have atleast 6 years of experience in managing virtual physical server environment Primary skills: Azure IAAS, Sec skills:VMware ,MS-windows servers
- Technical Experience : Lead product evaluations and proof of concepts of new technologies, responsible for leading and executing technical discovery, design and deployment deliverable Assist delivery team to prepare required documentation like HLD, LLD and test plan and prepare execution plan WBS required for the project implementation and review the documents required to execute any minor and major changes Troubleshooting to a specialist level within Microsoft Windows Server Network Infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in AWS sysops administration designExperience managing/operating systems on AWS Understanding of the AWS tenets architecting for the cloud Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS Understanding of security conc
- Educational Qualification : As per organizations standard
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.