- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Manufacturing Engineering MES
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must show ability to create conceptual and detailed designs of MES Global template 2 Provide design guidance to developers and testers as an integrated part of an agile scrum process 3 Must show competence in ability to problem solve and work through complex situations 4 Must be able to configure and deploy MES software applications and systems 5 Ability to support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have hands on technical leadership experience for 2-3 years 2 Must have managed and lead a team of 5 or higher for Technical, Design and Deliverables 3 Have implemented at least one full project for E2E solution using Siemens suite of MES products 4 Must have experience in Line Monitoring System LMS v22 or higher, Production Suite v70 or higher, Unified Architecture Framework UAF v12 and higher 5 Must Have Skill: ASPNet, CHash,DotNet 6 Good to Have Skills: Siemens Preactor, Siemens LIMS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues 2 Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively 3 Good Team management skills and work closely with other peers
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
- Additional Information : 1 Should have experience in KEPware/Matrikon 2 OPC and PLC configuration and settings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.