- Role :Technology Products & Offering Developer
- Role Description :Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Must Have Skills :Product Development Management
- Good To Have Skills :Consumer Goods & Services,Retail Marketing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work with cross-functional set of PMs, engineers, designers, and engagement across both Bangalore and Germany to build product roadmap b Play a critical role in delivering features that is an initiative of Accenture Software for Consumer Goods, to scale and deliver more value to users
- Technical Experience : a 15 yrs with Min 8 yrs in Product management b Must have Strong exposure to Retail and CPG domain c Nice to have Specific focus on managing trade promotions or Retail execution
- Professional Attributes : a Strong problem solving skills, ability to get into details and recommend solutions b Great cross-group collaboration skills c Excellent judgment, decision making skills d Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to developers up to senior management including client and sponsors
- Educational Qualification : An Engineering background with an MBA degree preferably from a reputed institution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.