- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Billing
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Support the Billing Designs and build/adjust configurations in system 2 Create New Rate structures 3 Create or update functional specifications for the impacted custom objects as a result of migration
- Technical Experience : 1 Good functional understanding of ISU Billing 2 Experience in creating or update test scripts 3 Experience in Execute test scripts, defect logging and support configuration defect fix 4 Support mock runs and resolve data issues 5 Support deployment
- Professional Attributes : a: Good analytical problem-solving skills b: Good Communication skills c: Ability to work independently with little supervision or as a team lead
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.