- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales Order Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs Building modular and scalable code 2 Experience with test-driven development, has setup maintenance for applications include health dashboards and alerts 3 Experience in working with REST, SOAP and other API backend
- Technical Experience : 1 good understanding on all core SAP SD process areas, specifically Sales Order Management Including Returns and Delivery Processing 2 Need to have very good understanding of integration areas between SAP SD and SAP MM 3 Basic understanding of the ALE/IDOC processes
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Good leadership skills 3 Should have team handling skills 4 Must have analytical skills and presentation skills 5 Should have the ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1.BE/MSC/MBA Must be a graduate from reputed college/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.