- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Websphere Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Deployment, administration and operational support of production, staging, test and development environments for multiple projects using WebSphere Application Server - Under general direction, devices or modifies procedures to solve complex problems - Work with the development staff to determine project requirements for test/production environments - Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications server activities
- Technical Experience : Keep current with emerging software enhancements, security patches and bug fixes - Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately - Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Professional Attributes : Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support - Provides high level written communications such as white papers, decision documents, or research papers
- Educational Qualification : Full time Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.