- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Fortigate Firewall,Static Application Security Testing (SAST),Web Application Security Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Reviewing application code against the secure coding baseline and practices Experience in reviewing code developed in JAVA, Net and other leading modern programming languages Good knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniques and protocols Experience on both commercial and open source tools Fortify, AppScan Source, CheckMarx
- Technical Experience : Proven experience with products dealing with application vulnerability management services which include Fortify, IBM Appscan Source, CheckMarx, Sonar Cube Experience in performing static web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF,authentication /authorization, OWASP top 10 issues 2-3 years of development experience is an added advantage Experience in secure code review, manual code reviews Good knowledge of SDLC and agile methodoloy
- Professional Attributes : Sound understating of industry standards ie OWASP Secure coding practices, SANS Good knowledge of MS Office applications Excel; Word; Power Point Good communication and collaboration skills, good people/project/priority management skills, good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed certifications like CEH, ECSA, LPT or other equivalent security certification
- Additional Information : willing for night shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.