- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Proposal Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Writes assigned proposal sections Collaborates with people across Avanade and Accenture to incorporate content in line with win themes within proposal content Works with SMEs, Solution architects and other functional teams as needed to support Proposal Development Writing and editing original proposal responses and other proposal related documents to ensure compliance with RFP guidelines Assists in ensuring proposal submissions are compliant with applicable Requests For Proposals
- Technical Experience : Works on proposal pre-submission activities and details to ensure that all paperwork adheres to established formats and requirements Assists pursuit team in developing and generating strategies, themes, and differentiators for responses; Get the proposal reviews done and incorporate changes as necessary Researches and analyzes historical data to ensure that adequate support is provided in the Proposal Development process
- Professional Attributes : Participates in writing and reviewing sales proposals for IT service opportunities Assists in developing, editing, and writing original proposals and other sales-related documents Responds to RFP, RFQ and RFI in a timely manner Researches and gathers technical and/or business information for use in
- Educational Qualification : MBA or equivalent combination of education and experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.