- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Office365
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Exchange
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for service administration and account maintenance Manage customer Office365 environment at L2 level Should know of different licenses in Office 365 and different type of admin groups Address client connectivity, client software, and mobility installation issues Address service availability issues within the customers organizational span of control Manage services using supplier and the client implemented ITIL processes and practices Operate and provide the day-to-day support
- Technical Experience : Interact with Microsoft Vendor for critical and escalation issues for permanent resolutions Maintain health of monitoring tools and reports data interactions/ integrations Execute and follow up any and all issues arising from operational checks, tasks and monitors Tier II support Participate in technical projects through design, build, test and deploy phases Exchange Online related to exchange administration Day to day outlook/owa troubleshooting
- Professional Attributes : SharePoint Online related activity at root level - no AO Creation of sites and granting permission Lync online enable disable lync functionality , dial in conferencing issues Knowledge on Yammer and One Drive Knowledge on Migration issues, Dir Sync will be an advantage Create documents for fu
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.