- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Analyze the vulnerability report and identify the patch to fix vulnerability 2 Generate reports having successful and failed patch installation on servers and workstations 3 Testing of patches in Test environment 4 Deployment of patches in LAB PCs 5 Obtain UAT and sign-off from Application owners post patching of servers 6 Co-ordinate with business owners for downtime required for patch deployment 7 CR creation for prod deployment 8 Roll back plan for failed patches
- Technical Experience : Need 5 years of experience in patching multiple Linux platforms Like Redhat, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Sun Solaris, especially RHEL 6 ie Redhat Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities Proficiency in writing shell scripts, debugging errors Should be well aware of all patching issues related to Redhat Proficient in taking backups and performing backup steps before doing patching experience on ticketing tools like BMC Remedy / ServiceNow
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong verbal and written communication skills 2 High technical aptitude and demonstrated commitment to technical skill development 3 Focused on service delivery and quality of work 4 Ability to multitask and 24/7 support
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.