- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a database engineer/administrator 2 Good knowledge of database products 3 Good knowledge of scripting languages/automation 4 Good knowledge on performance tuning and troubleshooting 5 Good knowledge on applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in working in cloud environment such as Azure, AWS or GCP 2 Experience in providing or support database services in public cloud or private cloud 3 Experience in implementation of best practices and performance tuning 4 Experience with one or more the following technology will be considered as an asset: SAP HANA, Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL 5 Experience in performance tuning 6 Experience in working in a high availability environment 24X7
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Good leadership skills 3 Should have team handling skills 4 Must have analytical skills and presentation skills 5 Should have the ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1 SSLC 2 PUC 3 BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.