- Role :Technology Delivery Lead
- Role Description :Keep the Technology business moving by building and leading high-performance teams. Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale. Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of Accenture offerings.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Participated in project initiation, analysis, development life cycle, project management, staffing 2: Experience in Architecting and implementing Pega applications 3: Participated in business discussions to define KPIs and design Pega application to meet those 4: Working with diverse customers for multiple pega implementations
- Technical Experience : 1: 10 to 12 years of total experience with 6 plus years on Pega PRPC design and implementation 2: Architect and lead the technical team in development 3: Ensure enterprise standards are adhered to with coding standards quality standards traceability version and change control 4: Perform code reviews to ensure application quality 5: Ensure compliance with Guardrails coding standards 6: Pega Framework exposure on Customer Service Marketing
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : 1: Pega LSA or CSSA certified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.