- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :S/4 HANA Enterprise Management
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Provides leadership in group strategy development for multi-year initiatives across SAP areas b Builds strategies around leading practices, combining external with prior experience into a group vision c Responsible for SAP Solutions team of onshore and offshore 3rd-party personnel d Responsible for Production support metrics e Responsible for solution design and delivery f Experienced in leading production support, operations and implementation teams
- Technical Experience : a At least ten years of experience in SAP ; three years in Management b Plays a key role in delivery of the SAP roadmap; including S4 deployments c Develops improvement initiatives alongside; including CMMI, CoE or other affiliated competencies d Leads multiple functions with as separate organizations with separate managers / leads d Builds / maintains parallel centers around distinct competencies
- Professional Attributes : a Able to step into non-core areas and provide spot leadership as necessary b Strong comm skills, written and verbal; exp communicating with senior organizational leadership c Exp leading large project and program deliveries; including budgeting and scheduling d Able to manage escalations and delive
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.