- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Infrastructure Security
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Proven experience in SAP Application security architectures and solutions with multiple project support/implementation in both ABAP and Java based components 2: Experience in collaborating with auditors to demonstrate compliance with internal and external standards 3: Strong background in SAP application security implementation 4: Strong background in Governance Risk Compliance GRC Risk analysis and Remediation on ECC 60, BI, HR, CRM, SRM and Enterprise Portal
- Technical Experience : 1- 4 years of experience in SAP Security with SAP GRC Access Control
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to work with timeline 2: Co-ordinating with Technical teams 3: Good Written and Verbal Communication 4: Diligent and attentive to assigned project tasks
- Educational Qualification : 1:Graduate or Engineering
- Additional Information : Shift Times:- 24/7 IST
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.