- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :Linux/Unix Desktop Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities Strong Skill on Unix/Linux Desktop Management Strong Skill on Ubuntu/ red hat need to manage all Desktop relted issue end to end Should have Good Expertise on Linux/unix/Ubuntu based OS
- Technical Experience : Strong Skill on Unix/Linux Desktop Management Strong Skill on Ubuntu/ red hat need to manage all Desktop relted issue end to end Should have Good Expertise on Linux/unix/Ubuntu based OSStrong Skill on Unix/Linux Desktop Management Strong Skill on Ubuntu/ red hat need to manage all Desktop relted issue end to end Should have Good Expertise on Linux/unix/Ubuntu based OS
- Professional Attributes : Good in communication skills Able to handle client issues end to end Can interact with client independently Professional Attributes: An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills bot
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters on computers and IT are preferre
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.