- Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Identify buyer values , interpret and translate client requirements from RFP into a technology solution 2 Identify risks and prepare mitigation plan 3 Recognize internal external stakeholder requirements 4 Collaborate with all stakeholders sales, delivery, technology experts, finance etc to design winning solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 Pre-sales or delivery experience in at-least two out of the following is must: 1 Application Outsourcing/System Integration 2 Infrastructure consulting/outsourcing 3 Journey to cloud/ New Age Technolgies like AI, ML 2 Industry expertise in at-least one from Pharma, Automotive, Consumer Goods Services, Industrial Eqpt/Manufacturing, Travel Retail 3 Client facing experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Expertise in either of the areas - ie project management, functional, custom development, testing, data, technical Basis, Security 2 Exposure to presales/sales 3 Exposure to SAP S4 HANA and latest technology offerings from SAP 4 Exposure to Agile methodology 5 Exposure to automated testing
- Educational Qualification : Key Technology Expertise SAP, Oracle, Custom Architecture
- Additional Information : Preference to candidates with experience in multi-tower deals Location can be flexible
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.