- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Content Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the overall delivery process of a software application or service, including design, development, testing, deployment, production application support eg, troubleshooting and maintenance with a focus on automation Coordinating work, ensure deliverables are on time and resources are effectively utilized Must have CMOD experience and must be capable to supporting and administering CMOD
- Technical Experience : Resource should Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages Create and execute automated test plans/strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, to validate test environment
- Professional Attributes : Resource should have good communication skill Resource should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : Full Time Graduate
- Additional Information : Technologies Java; Oracle; NoSQL DBMS; Object Oriented Development; Unix/Linux; Scripting; HTML5/C
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.