- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Drives technical HL and LL design and development for major components of focused solutions b: Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy c: Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration/migration d: Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects e: Provides overall Salesforce tech
- Technical Experience : a: 10-12 years of experience delivering, including 4 years hands-on experience with Salesforce b: Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices c: Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration d: Strong technical writing skills The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, NFR and deployment documentation e: Outstanding written and verbal communication skill
- Professional Attributes : a:Monitor and adjust project schedules as needed to ensure timely delivery in line with client expectations, ensuring that tight schedules are met b:Mitigate technical risks and define the strategy for doing so c:Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a: Full Time BE,BTECH,MCA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.