- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Handle L2/L3 support end-user issues/requests in ITSM System Coordinate with vendors in resolving vendor related issue Patch mangement reporting,Image Mgmt, App Packaging, Software Distribution, Incident and Change managementCompliance management Health and performance Monitoring - Check SCCM patching health, performance reports, take preventive and remedial action
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of Windows 7/10 Image Build including migration solutions, Group policies, Security feature like Bitlocker, Credential and Device guard, Defender, MDT integrations, etc Have understanding / working knowledge on Technologies like Office 365, Intune, Azure, Application Packaging, and Virtualization technologies Knowledge of processes for Software Distribution processes and toolsets Applications/Packages/App-V packages/ and App Catalogues Having deep knowledge on Image Managemen
- Professional Attributes : Customer Focus-Team work-Effective Communication-Personal Accountability Commitment to achieve-Resilience and Flexibility Can do attitude US shifts, Alternate Oncall 24x7
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standard
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.