- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Wireless Technologies Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues of LAN/WAN devices Troubleshoot QoS related issues on the LAN/WAN Implement the change requests as per business needs on Cisco routers and switches Manage work with the vendorproduct in delivery of data network service, hardware and software to agreed service levels Act as first level escalation source in case team members need assistance Provide supervision to operational support for LAN/WAN Operations Center
- Technical Experience : Keep up to date with new products and services that are supported by GNOC Participate in team projects and project/technology transition Ensure team members remain compliant to the process Accenture policies Drive innovation reduce redundant effort to increase efficiency Interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve goals and accomplish work
- Professional Attributes : Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences Hands-on experience troubleshooting Cisco routers, Catalyst and IOS switches 9300, 65xx,38xx series
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Configuration and optimization of complete Autonomous offerings from Cisco, including 2600,2700,350
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.