- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Application Packaging
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Handle L2/L3 support end-user issues/requests in ITSM System 2- Coordinate with vendors in resolving vendor related issue 3- Patch mangement reporting,Image Mgmt, App Packaging, Software Distribution, 4- Incident and Change managementCompliance management 5- Health and performance Monitoring - Check SCCM patching health, performance reports, take preventive and remedial action
- Technical Experience : Person should have 6 years of experience in SCCM:Image Mgmt, App Packaging, Software Distribution, Patch management Knowledge of Windows 7/10 Image Build including migration solutions, Group policies, Security feature like Bitlocker, Credential and Device guard, Defender, MDT integrations, etc Have understanding / working knowledge on Technologies like Office 365, Intune, Azure, Application Packaging, and Virtualization technologies Knowledge of processes for Software Distribution processes
- Professional Attributes : Customer Focus-Team work-Effective Communication-Personal Accountability Commitment to achieve-Resilience and Flexibility Can do attitude
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Having deep knowledge on Image Management processes along with supporting toolsets like MDT, WAIK
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.