- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Good To Have Skills :PRINCE2
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Manage Large and complex projects in an account or a group of accounts b Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements c Develops and presents proposals and final agreements d Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors e Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues
- Technical Experience : a 8-12 years of overall experience with a minimum of 2 years in the Project Management b Work experiences with APAC, European or American customers c Excellent English Speaking Skills-Written and Verbal d Professional PM Certifications: PMP/PRINCE2/ITIL/SCRUM/ACP or equivalent Preference would be given to the PMP certified professionals e Basic technical knowledge CCNA or equivalent would be preferred f Possess a Good attitude and a team Player
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication b Good leadership skills c team handling skills d analytical skills e presentation skills ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : UG/PG
- Additional Information : a Infra Structure Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.