- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SAP FSCM Treasury Risk Management consultant a Should co-ordinate with FI leads and manage the Treasury part from implementation side b communicate the stakeholders from Business to gather the requirements
- Technical Experience : SAP TRM Consultant a Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements on SAP FSCM Treasury Risk Management b Experience on EBS Electronic Bank Statements , Banking, Treasury flows,c Experience on Transaction manager, BAM:- Bank Account Management,Understanding of Payments Methods and DMEs, F110 F111 Payments 11 Knowledge on different Product Types like Commercial Paper, Long term debt, Intercompany loan, Money market funds, Cash and Liquidity manage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good client facing skills 2 Should lead a team and meet the deadlines within SLA 3 Strong Communication and interpersonal skills 4 Able to work under pressure to achieve the targeted outcomes
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : Across ATCI location joiners are fine for the project
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.