- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Deep technical knowledge in Routing, Switching and Security -Troubleshooting skills analytical skills on LAN WAN -Hands on experience Cisco / Juniper Routers / Switches /Firewalls -Clear understanding of Incident/Escalation management -Possess proven written and verbal communication skills Provide hands on technical leadership and support to Surveillance Cell staff where appropriately skilled
- Technical Experience : -Deep technical knowledge in Routing, Switching and Security -Troubleshooting skills analytical skills on LAN WAN -Prior experience of troubleshooting on Load balancers -Experience in virtual networks in Cloud computing -Infrastructure build configure -CCNA / CCNP Certification -ITIL v3 Certification
- Professional Attributes : -Possess proven written and verbal communication skills Provide hands on technical leadership and support to Surveillance Cell staff where appropriately skilled -Open to shifts 247 environment -Knowledge on Cisco UCS Platform and Nexus devices
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.