- Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Good To Have Skills :Analytics Solution Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead architect who can handle AOIO integrated deals or large SI programs; 2 Should be a client facing person capable of articulating the living systems proposition to senior client stakeholders 3 Skills Attributes Multi tower deals Solutioning with good understanding of J2EE and open systems Exposure to Infrastructure Cloud, RPA and analytics would be added advantage Selling and / or delivering experience on behalf of large IT services companies is a must Overseas experience in client facin
- Technical Experience : 1 Handling muti tower deals involving Applications , Infrastructure 2 Expert in formulating and bringing the story live to articulate client value propositions, Good hustling ability, Product/concept selling, Pre-sales/Solution Architecting ,proven client facing skills, Executive Presence 3 Experience in at-least one Resources Industry Utilities , Chemical ,Mining, Metals, Oil Gas,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Exposure to 2 or more of SAP, J2EE, Microsoft platforms, Infrastructure Services, Cloud 2 Digital skills related to process transformation using automation ,robotics, analytics, modernization
- Educational Qualification : Engineering/ MBA IT
- Additional Information : Primary Skill J2EE, Microsoft, Infrastructure, Cloud, RPA, Analytics 2 or more of these
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.