- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Integrator
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a. Work on low level design, application build and defect fixes per the business/ functional requirements. b. Create and execute unit test cases. c. Adhere to the defined coding standards. Where possible, recommend best practices to the lead in-charge. d. Perform peer review of team’s build deliverables. e. Application support work will be part of the responsibilities.
- Technical Experience : a. Minimum 5 years of hands on experience on IBM Sterling Integrator tool b. Minimum 3 years of experience in creating new EDI maps using mapping specification or business requirement for various formats using encoding algorithms c. Minimum 3 years of experience in creating business processes using BPML and configuration/customization of adapters d. Hands-on experience in creating AS2 Trading partner profile and SFTP/FTP/MQ communication setups tool e. Hands-on experience on encryption protocols
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.