- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Appian Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Participated in project initiation, analysis, development life cycle, project management, staffing 2: Experience in Architecting and implementing Appian applications 3: Participated in business discussions to define ROI / KPIs for design application to meet those 4: Design and Architect solution based on functional requirements 5: Work with diverse stakeholders for multiple integrations
- Technical Experience : 1: Architect the technical solution and lead technical team 2: Enterprise standards are adhered to including coding standards, quality standards, traceability, version control,change control 3: Perform code reviews to ensure application quality 4: compliance with coding standards, UI standards and Corporate standards 5: performing impact analysis, application development, performance management a 6: Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, developing plugins for Appian
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization 2: Should build a positive, collaborative working environment for the teams
- Educational Qualification : 1: Certified on Appian Designer and Level 3 certification
- Additional Information : 1: 10 to 12 years total experience with 6 plus years Appian process design 2: Exposure to core Java
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.