- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Utilities Customer Financial Management (FI CA)
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Billing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Experience with SAP ISU FICA functional solutions - Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support - Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, and support
- Technical Experience : Following are the key business processes -Contract Accounting - Payment hierarchy - Clearing rules - Dunning, Security Deposits, Payment Clearings, Open item management - Tax, Installment plans, Returns, Refund Process, Write offs
- Professional Attributes : - Excellent communication
- Educational Qualification : Education: Bachelors degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.