- Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure,Financial and Accounting Operations Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This position is a key leadership role and will require experience in client management including participation governance review meetings, good communication, complex problem management, consultative, building and managing high performance teams Managing 24x7 delivery Operations Proactive Delivery Management - Suggestions on Improvement Plans; Understanding the requirement and propose solutions to meet clients business requirements Should proactively anticipate problem and potential issues
- Technical Experience : We are looking to hire delivery leaders who have experience in managing end to end delivery of large and complex Infrastructure Outsourcing programs for our India delivery centers People Management - Recruit, motivate and develop highly skilled staffs that focuses on service delivery of key performance metrics as per the client contract Proven experience in offshore delivery including Experience in Project governance, Crisis and Escalation management End to end management of IO delivery for a
- Professional Attributes : For this role, we are looking for professional who have technical/Operational expertise in managing Remote Infrastructure Support Should have a mindset for driving business outcomes by ensuring availability of IT systems Infrastructure and Applications supporting key business processes
- Educational Qualification : BE/ B Tech or any other recognized degree
- Additional Information : Diversity Agenda ID Jayant/Neelam
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.