- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Contact Center Technologies Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Cisco HyperFlex Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 3 to 6 plus Years of Network Infrastructure Experience into managed Enterprise Networks, IT Industry ,Service Providers Organizations etc Position is for a network migration project wherein approx 4K Cisco Infra devices announced as End of Life/Support to be replaced across the globe covering 450 plus Client Sites Hands on Experience onto Cisco products into compasses of Configuration, Network Implementations, Troubleshooting etc o Catalyst Switches 2960S/X Stackable Access Switches, 4500 S
- Technical Experience : Good Project stakeholder Management skills Role would require to coordinate and manage multiple vendors, client teams and internal stakeholders Good to have experience into Network Transformation project having exposure to preparing Bill of Material, Hardware Ordering, LLD Documentation, Implementation Planning , Cut-Over Execution etc
- Professional Attributes : Required Certifications o Mandatory CCNA Routing Switching o Good to have CCNP and experience into Wireless, Cisco Voice etc Flexible with Work timings
- Educational Qualification : graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.