- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Experience in Loan Management under SAP Banking will be an added advantage 2- Having good knowledge in TRM and IHC of SAP FSCM Financial Supply Chain Management 3- Experience in Money markets, Foreign Exchange, Securities, Derivatives product types in TRM knowledge on SAP TRM - Front office, back office and accounting processes Experience on market data integration of SAP TRM with data
- Technical Experience : 1- Understand the issues faced by end users on day to day basis and provide solution to their satisfaction 2- Experience in IDOC process for IHC payment orders and its development Exposure of day end activities and month activities with in IHC
- Professional Attributes : 1- providers like Bloomberg, routers etc, 2- Good analytical and problem solving skills 3- Quality oriented development
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.